Aerospace specific background with an emphasis on the manufacturing process believing in the ultimate focus on continual improvement throughout the entire organization.
AQP operates from both coasts with a presence in Florida and California. We employ a network of world-class consultants with many years of experience and hundreds of successful engagements throughout the United States that go well beyond the scope of AS 9100/ISO 9001 including:
- Cost Improvement: A structured approach providing a goal-oriented cost analysis developing a medium- to long-term strategy for cost reduction and cost savings.
- On Time Delivery Improvement: The improved ability of an organization to deliver a product or service to meet customer requirements against a specification for delivery time.
- Organizational Alignment: The ability of an organization to reaffirm strategic initiatives, renew workforce enthusiasm, and adopt behaviors necessary to achieve operational efficiency and improvement.
- Productivity Improvement: The ability of an organization to maximize returns on assets.
- Quality Throughput: The ability of an organization to reduce manufacturing cycle time and inventory while improving on time delivery achieving operational excellence.
Quality Management Consulting Process, ISO/AS Consulting Process
AQP employs proven methods for Quality Management System (QMS) consulting and ISO/AS consulting with razor sharp focus that is designed and implemented for success. The standard process is customized to your company, your culture and your industry. The process takes advantage of disciplined project planning and timeline management. Based on years of experience in management consulting, this process will help your new quality management system implementation and continual improvement programs show progress and achieve results faster and easier.
The key is to focus on simplicity and our unique ability to reconcile and align top-down business strategies with bottom-up project work flow. This allows you to more fully exploit your resources, reduce wasted effort and gain competitive advantage with your quality management system by improving throughput, profitability and business performance. Our comprehensive program helps businesses unlock the creativity and knowledge of all employees for effective “on the money” implementation and continual improvement.
- Project Kickoff: we work with your management team to:
- Assess the company culture and industries served
- Conduct process and requirements training
- Establish the macro project plan and timeline
- Company Processes Identification: we work with your leadership to identify all applicable QMS processes, their “owners” and specific meeting dates for first and second draft meetings for the development of each.
- Employee Awareness Training: All employees will be taught the basic elements of the applicable ISO/AS standard, their quality management system and how their work affects it.
- Procedure Development: We work with your employees to draft the first version for all processes while constantly being vigilant to identify opportunities to “lean” them out. That is followed approximately two weeks later by reviews to finalize and initially issue the procedures to the system.
- Technical Requirements Consulting: We conduct training and consult with your team to assure compliance, proper documentation and effective implementation of the newly established quality management system.
- Draft Quality Manual: We develop an initial version of your quality manual that establishes policies for all required elements of the applicable ISO standard.
- Certification Company Selection: We assist you with the selection of a sound “partner” company for certification as well as an effective Auditor from the selected company. We ensure the company you choose will be your partner over time in the pursuit of continual improvement.
- Internal Auditor Training: We help you establish a sound auditing program that is vital to the health and continual improvement of the QMS. We will train company employees in the organization, scheduling, performance and reporting of internal audits. Training includes classroom and mentoring methodologies.
- Corrective Action Review and Implementation: We help you prepare for the certification audit by ensuring all corrective actions resulting from internal audits are reviewed and effectively addressed to demonstrate the efficiency of the QMS.
Quality Management Consulting, AS/ ISO Consulting Services
AQP has the hands-on experience and expertise to effectively coach your organization and to correctly interpret the quality standard for your particular application. We have worked hand-in-hand with a wide variety of clients including companies in aerospace, manufacturing, electronics, education, staffing and professional societies. The organizations have ranged in size from very small to very large, with one site or multiple locations.
We work with only the most reputable registrars to ensure your certification has the proper national and international recognition for your industry. We also ensure your registrar “partner” is well suited to work with you to continually improve your quality management system and organizational effectiveness.
Savvy business leaders know how to employ outside expertise to their company’s advantage. AQP is a full service, hands-on quality consulting firm specializing in the establishment, implementation and improvement of quality management systems, quality auditing and training. Our work provides the necessary information and useful insight to help you become a more profitable company through implementation of effective quality management principles that drive organizational health and effectiveness.
AQP’s custom tailored services begin with a thorough understanding of your unique organization. That information is then analyzed in context of the applicable quality system for application to meet your business objectives. To date, we have worked with customers in:
- Manufactured Goods
- Analytical Laboratory
- Chemical Process/Heat Treating
- ISO Consulting Services are a piece of the puzzle to better quality, management and growth
- Quality Consulting Services Offered
- Quality Management System (QMS) Consulting
- Audit (Internal and for your suppliers)
- Supplier Management
- Manufacturing Support/Improvement
AQP works with all of these quality standards:
- Quality Management Systems Requirements – ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2015
- The International Aerospace Quality System Standard, Revision C/D – SAE AS9100 Revision C/D
- Quality Systems – Automotive Suppliers – Particular Requirements for the Application of ISO 9001:2015 – ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Medical devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes (e-standard) – ISO 13485:2003
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories – ANSI/ISO/IEC 17025-2005